Gold Plated Giant's Causeway Citrine Drop Earrings
The delicate Giant's Causeway Citrine drop earrings, by the Irish jewellery designer are created using sterling silver then gold plated in a thick layer of 18ct gold with a textured polished finish. The piece is inspired by the natural volcanic formation in Northern Ireland and the famous Irish folktale of Finn McCool. Individually handmade in our studio in the heart of Dublin City, Ireland.
- Earring length is 20 mm x 5 mm from a stud post earring
- 18ct gold plated over sterling silver with gold filled butterfly back
- Teardrop Citrine gemstone
- Hand-crafted in Ireland
- Hallmarked in Ireland's historic Dublin Castle
DELIVERY & RETURNS
- Free Shipping in Ireland when you spend €129 or more
- Your Loinnir Jewellery order will arrive in our signature packaging, beautifully gift wrapped in our signature gift box complete with an attractive outline of the historical and cultural inspiration behind each piece.
*As with all hand made pieces, each one is individual (like you). Expect some minor differences to the image due to the organic nature of the process in creating these wonderful pieces.
If you would like to learn more about the story behind the piece, click below and explore fascinating Irish legend that is 'The Giant's Causeway'