Gold Plated The Giant's Causeway NecklaceRegular price €125.00 Save Liquid error (product-template line 131): -Infinity%
The Giant's Causeway necklace is created by the Irish jewellery designer, using solid sterling silver with 18ct hard gold plating on a 14ct gold filled chain. The piece is inspired by the natural volcanic formation in Northern Ireland and the famous Irish folktale of Finn McCool. Individually made in our studio here in Dublin with the Phoenix park at our door step.
- Necklace length 16 inches (45cm)
- Pendant length is 6 mm x 5 mm
- 18ct gold plated over sterling silver pendant
- 14ct gold filled curb chain
- Finished with a 14ct gold filled clasp closure
- Hand-crafted in Ireland
- Hallmarked in Ireland's historic Dublin Castle
DELIVERY & RETURNS
- Free Shipping in Ireland when you spend €129 or more
- Your Loinnir Jewellery order will arrive in our signature packaging, beautifully gift wrapped in our signature gift box complete with an attractive outline of the historical and cultural inspiration behind each piece.
If you would like to learn more about the story behind the piece, click below and explore fascinating Irish legend that is 'The Giant's Causeway'