Gold Plated Hare 3 Pence Coin Drop Earrings
Both intricate and interesting, these Hare 3 Pence Coin drop earrings are created by the Irish jewellery designer, using sterling silver then plated in a luxurious amount of 18ct gold with a molten wear and tear effect to the coin. The handmade piece of jewellery is inspired by the Hare 3 Pence Pre-Decimal Irish Coin. Featuring a drop stud which allow the coins to dangle when worn in the ear, thus adding an eye catching lustre of elegance to these delicate earrings.
- Earring length is 28 mm x 20 mm from a stud post earring
- 18ct gold plated over sterling silver with gold filled butterfly back
- Hand-crafted in Ireland
- Hallmarked in Ireland's historic Dublin Castle
DELIVERY & RETURNS
- Free Shipping in Ireland when you spend €129 or more
- Your Loinnir Jewellery order will arrive in our signature packaging, beautifully gift wrapped in our signature gift box complete with an attractive outline of the historical and cultural inspiration behind each piece.
*As with all handmade jewellery, each one is individual (like you). Expect some minor differences to the image due to the organic nature of the process in creating these wonderful pieces.