Gold Plated Irish Shrubbery Pink Tourmaline RingRegular price €145.00 Save Liquid error (product-template line 131): -Infinity%
'Irish Shrubbery' ring is made by the Irish jewellery designer, using solid sterling silver, then plated in a thick layer of 18ct gold set with a pink tourmaline in a bezel setting.
Inspired the native Gorse shrub (also known as the Whin). Immortalised in Patrick Kavanagh’s 1947 poem ‘A Christmas Childhood’. The Gorse is rich in colour, its yellow flowers light up the Irish landscape. A delicate ring marking them memories to be treasured, designed to last a lifetime.
We have this ring available in the following sizes:
- US 5 1/2 UK K
- US 6 / UK L
- US 6 1/2/ UK M
- US 7 / UK N
- 18ct gold plated over sterling silver bandwidth of 1.5mm to 1.8mm thickness
- Set with a 3 mm vibrant pink Tourmaline in a sterling silver bezel setting
- Total weight of gemstone of 0.10 carat
- Hand-crafted in Ireland
- Hallmarked in Ireland's historic Dublin Castle
DELIVERY & RETURNS
- Free Shipping in Ireland when you spend €129 or more
- Your Loinnir Jewellery order will arrive in our signature packaging, beautifully gift wrapped in our signature gift box complete with an attractive outline of the historical and cultural inspiration behind each piece.
*As with all handmade jewellery, each one is individual (like you). Expect some minor differences to the image due to the organic nature of the process in creating these wonderful pieces.