Gold Plated Irish Shrubbery Stud Earrings
'Irish Shrubbery' gold stud earrings are made by the Irish jewellery designer, using of solid sterling silver then plated in a thick layer of 18ct gold.
Inspired the native Gorse shrub (also known as the Whin). Immortalised in Patrick Kavanagh’s 1947 poem ‘A Christmas Childhood’. The Gorse is rich in colour, its yellow flowers light up the Irish landscape. A delicate pair of earrings marking them memories to be treasured.
- Earring length is 12 mm from a stud post earring
- 18ct gold plated over sterling silver with gold filled butterfly backs
- Hand-crafted in Ireland
- Hallmarked in Ireland's historic Dublin Castle
DELIVERY & RETURNS
- Free Shipping in Ireland when you spend €129 or more
- Your Loinnir Jewellery order will arrive in our signature packaging, beautifully gift wrapped in our signature gift box complete with an attractive outline of the historical and cultural inspiration behind each piece.
*As with all handmade jewellery, each one is individual (like you). Expect some minor differences to the image due to the organic nature of the process in creating these wonderful pieces.