Gold Plated Ór BraceletRegular price €155.00 Save Liquid error (product-template line 131): Computation results to '-Infinity'%
By the Irish jewellery designer, our delicate 'Ór' bangle takes inspiration from the Bronze Age artifacts found in The National Museum of Ireland. Handmade jewellery crafted in solid sterling silver then plated in a thick layer of 18ct gold that has a hammered/etched textured detail, embracing to goldsmithing techniques of old. The Ór Collection Bangle looks wonderful worn by itself or alongside other bracelets.
-Bracelet diameter is 6 cm (2.36 inches) with a wire thickness of 1.8 mm.
- 18ct gold plated over sterling silver wire
- Hand-crafted in Ireland
- Hallmarked in Ireland's historic Dublin Castle
DELIVERY & RETURNS
- Free Shipping in Ireland when you spend €129 or more
- 100 days to return or exchange your piece
- Your Loinnir Jewellery order will arrive in our signature packaging, beautifully gift wrapped in our signature gift box complete with an attractive outline of the historical and cultural inspiration behind each piece.
If you would like to learn more about the story behind the piece, click the link and explore fascinating Irish Bronze Age collection that is 'Ór Collection'.