Gold Plated Torc Hoop Earrings
The Torc hoop earrings is created using solid sterling silver then plated in a thick layer of 18ct yellow gold.
Handmade by the Irish jewellery designer, the Torc collection is a modern twist on the 'Torc' neck collars from the Bronze Age found in the The National Museum of Ireland. These statement earrings are perfect for everyday wear and into the evening.
- Earring length is 18 mm from a stud post earring
- 18ct gold plated over sterling silver with gold filled butterfly backs
- Hand-crafted in Ireland
- Hallmarked in Ireland's historic Dublin Castle
DELIVERY & RETURNS
- Free Shipping in Ireland when you spend €129 or more
- Your Loinnir Jewellery order will arrive in our signature packaging, beautifully gift wrapped in our signature gift box complete with an attractive outline of the historical and cultural inspiration behind each piece.
*As with all handmade jewellery, each one is individual (like you). Expect some minor differences to the image due to the organic nature of the process in creating these wonderful pieces.