Gold Plated W. B. Yeats 'Stone of the Heart' NecklaceRegular price €130.00 Save Liquid error (product-template line 131): Computation results to '-Infinity'%
Classic, contemporary style from our gold plated W.B Yeats necklace. Complete any look with this effortlessly stylish sterling silver pendant then dipping in gold, plated in a thick layer of 18k gold with a 14k gold filled chain.
Handcrafted by the Irish jewellery designer, the collection is inspired by the lines of Nobel Prize-winning poet WB Yeats
“Too long a sacrifice can make a stone of the heart".
The design also features a textured etched detail, symbolising the bullet-pocked pillars of the General Post Office in Dublin, Ireland which was the headquarters of the Irish rebels during the 1916 Rising. A delicate pendant makes a thoughtful gift that will be forever treasured.
- Necklace length 18 inches (45cm)
- Pendant length is 10 mm x 8 mm.
- 18ct gold plated over sterling silver pendant
- 14ct gold filled curb chain
- Finished with a 14ct gold filled clasp closure
- Hand-crafted in Ireland
- Hallmarked in Ireland's historic Dublin Castle
DELIVERY & RETURNS
- Free Shipping in Ireland when you spend €129 or more
- Your Loinnir Jewellery order will arrive in our signature packaging, beautifully gift wrapped in our signature gift box complete with an attractive outline of the historical and cultural inspiration behind each piece.
Like to Learn more...
If you would like to learn more about the piece, and discover the history behind the W.B Yeats 'Stone of the Heart' collection click this link.