Gold Vermeil Claddagh Floating NecklaceRegular price $188.00 Save Liquid error (snippets/product-template line 131): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
The floating Claddagh pendant is a beautiful and elegant piece of jewellery that features a traditional Claddagh design suspended on a delicate chain. Love is love, and the Claddagh ring design with it's centuries of history, symbolize there things: Friendship, Loyalty and love. The crown design on this pendant features a fish fin like form pays tribute to the fishing village on the edge of Galway city that once was called Claddagh. Overall, the gold vermeil floating Claddagh pendant is a stunning piece of jewellery that is perfect for anyone who loves Irish culture or simply appreciates beautiful and meaningful designs.
- Approximately 18 inches in length.
- This collection is meticulously crafted by the gifted Irish Jewellery Designer, Cara Sturgess, who ingeniously upcycles the leftover sterling silver from prior castings within the collection to produce new and original pieces.
- The box is made of strong, FSC-certified cardboard and paper to ensure durability and promote responsible forest management. The interior inserts are made from lightweight, clear, and fully recyclable recycled PET, making it an eco-friendly gifting option that supports sustainable practices.
- 18ct yellow gold vermeil on a cable chain finished with a clasp closure.
- Hand-crafted in Ireland.
- Hallmarked in Ireland's historic Dublin Castle.