Silver Giant's Causeway Pearl Drop EarringsRegular price €145.00 Save Liquid error (product-template line 131): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
The Giant's Causeway pearl drop earrings are created by the Irish jewellery designer, using solid sterling silver with a textured polished finish. The piece is inspired by the natural volcanic formation in Northern Ireland and the famous Irish folktale of Finn McCool.
- Earring length is 20 mm x 5 mm from a stud post earring
- Solid sterling silver with butterfly back
- Freshwater Keshi pearl drop earrings
- Hand-crafted in Ireland
- Hallmarked in Ireland's historic Dublin Castle
DELIVERY & RETURNS
- Free Shipping in Ireland when you spend €150 or more
- Your Loinnir Jewellery order will arrive in our signature packaging, beautifully gift wrapped in our signature gift box complete with an attractive outline of the historical and cultural inspiration behind each piece.
*As with all hand made pieces, each one is individual (like you). Expect some minor differences to the image due to the organic nature of the process in creating these wonderful pieces.
If you would like to learn more about the story behind the piece, click below and explore fascinating Irish legend that is 'The Giant's Causeway'