Silver Irish Shrubbery Moonstone NecklaceRegular price €145.00 Save Liquid error (product-template line 131): Computation results to '-Infinity'%
Simple and elegant, 'Irish Shrubbery' necklace is made by the Irish jewellery designer Cara, using solid sterling silver, then set with a eye catching Moonstone in a bezel setting with a sterling sliver chain with a clasp closure.
Handmade in Dublin, this collection is inspired the native Gorse shrub (also known as the Whin). Immortalised in Patrick Kavanagh’s 1947 poem ‘A Christmas Childhood’. The Gorse is rich in colour, its yellow flowers light up the Irish landscape. A delicate ring marking them memories to be treasured, designed to last a lifetime.
- Necklace length 18 inches (45cm)
- Pendant length is 15 mm
- Solid sterling silver pendant
- Sterling silver chain with a clasp closure
- Set with a 3 mm multi coloured Moonstone in a bezel setting
- Hand-crafted in Ireland
- Hallmarked in Ireland's historic Dublin Castle
DELIVERY & RETURNS
- Free Shipping in Ireland when you spend €129 or more
- Your Loinnir Jewellery order will arrive in our signature packaging, beautifully gift wrapped in our signature gift box complete with an attractive outline of the historical and cultural inspiration behind each piece.
*As with all handmade jewellery, each one is individual (like you). Expect some minor differences to the image due to the organic nature of the process in creating these wonderful pieces.