Silver Textured Torc NecklaceRegular price $171.00 Save Liquid error (snippets/product-template line 131): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
The Torc collection is a modern twist on the 'Torc' neck collars from the Bronze Age. An eye catching pendant on a cable chain making the necklace approximately 18 inches in length. A torc, also spelled torq or torque, is a large rigid or stiff neck ring in metal, made either as a single piece or from strands twisted together with an opening. The textured surface of the sterling silver pendant reflects the light in an interesting way, creating a visual effect that catches the eye. This type of Torc pendant could be a great addition to an outfit, adding some visual interest and texture to your overall look.
- Necklace length 18 inches (45cm)
- Pendant length is 18 mm
- This collection is meticulously crafted by the gifted Irish Jewellery Designer, Cara Sturgess, who ingeniously upcycles the leftover sterling silver from prior castings within the collection to produce new and original pieces.
- Sustainable boxes made of FSC-certified cardboard and paper. Inside with inserts made of recycled PET.
- Sterling silver on a cable chain finished with a clasp closure.
- Hand-crafted in Ireland.
- Hallmarked in Ireland's historic Dublin Castle.
- Matching earrings available.