Silver The Giant's Causeway Earrings
The Giant's Causeway earrings, by the Irish jewellery designer are created using sterling silver in a textured polished finish. This delicate stud earrings, this piece is inspired by the natural volcanic formation in Northern Ireland and the famous Irish folktale of Finn McCool. Individually handmade in our studio in here in Dublin with the Phoenix park at our back door.
- Earring length is 6 mm x 5 mm from a stud post earrings
- Solid sterling silver stud and butterfly back
- Hand-crafted in Ireland
- Hallmarked in Ireland's historic Dublin Castle
DELIVERY & RETURNS
- Free Shipping in Ireland when you spend €129 or more
- Your Loinnir Jewellery order will arrive in our signature packaging, beautifully gift wrapped in our signature gift box complete with an attractive outline of the historical and cultural inspiration behind each piece.
*As with all hand made pieces, each one is individual (like you). Expect some minor differences to the image due to the organic nature of the process in creating these wonderful pieces.
If you would like to learn more about the story behind the piece, click below and explore fascinating Irish legend that is 'The Giant's Causeway'