Silver W. B. Yeats 'Stone of the Heart' EarringsRegular price €120.00 Save Liquid error (product-template line 131): Computation results to '-Infinity'%
Inspired by the lines of Nobel Prize winning poet WB Yeats ‘Easter 1916’:
“Too long a sacrifice, Can make a stone of the heart" , the W.B Yeats silver stud earrings are perfect for everyday wear.
The design is crafted from solid sterling silver, framed by an rock-like shape with a textured front and is fastened with a traditional butterfly fitting. Seamlessly style this timeless pair with your jewellery favourites.
- Earring length is 6 mm to 7 mm from a stud post earring
- Solid sterling silver with traditional butterfly backs
- Hand-crafted in Ireland
- Hallmarked in Ireland's historic Dublin Castle
DELIVERY & RETURNS
- Free Shipping in Ireland when you spend €129 or more
- Your Loinnir Jewellery order will arrive in our signature packaging, beautifully gift wrapped in our signature gift box complete with an attractive outline of the historical and cultural inspiration behind each piece.
*As with all handmade jewellery, each one is individual (like you). Expect some minor differences to the image due to the organic nature of the process in creating these wonderful pieces.
Like to Learn more...
If you would like to learn more about the piece, and discover the history behind the W.B Yeats 'Stone of the Heart' collection click this link.