Silver W. B. Yeats Stone of the Heart NecklaceRegular price €120.00 Save Liquid error (product-template line 131): -Infinity%
Classic, contemporary style from our gold plated W.B Yeats necklace. Complete any look with this effortlessly stylish sterling silver pendant with a sterling silver curb chain.
Handcrafted by the Irish jewellery designer, the collection is inspired by the lines of Nobel Prize-winning poet WB Yeats
“Too long a sacrifice can make a stone of the heart".
The design also features a textured etched detail, symbolising the bullet-pocked pillars of the General Post Office in Dublin, Ireland which was the headquarters of the Irish rebels during the 1916 Rising. A delicate pendant makes a thoughtful gift that will be forever treasured.
- Necklace length 18 inches (45cm)
- Pendant length is 10 mm x 8 mm.
- Solid sterling silver pendant
- Sterling silver curb chain
- Finished with a silver clasp closure
- Hand-crafted in Ireland
- Hallmarked in Ireland's historic Dublin Castle
DELIVERY & RETURNS
- Free Shipping in Ireland when you spend €129 or more
- Your Loinnir Jewellery order will arrive in our signature packaging, beautifully gift wrapped in our signature gift box complete with an attractive outline of the historical and cultural inspiration behind each piece.
If you would like to learn more about the piece, and discover the history behind the W.B Yeats 'Stone of the Heart' collection click this link.