Solid Gold 14 Carat Internally Threaded Giant Causeway Stud EarringRegular price €230.00 Save Liquid error (product-template line 131): -Infinity%
Both intricate and interesting, the Giant's Causeway cartilage piercing stud earring, features a tiny 5 mm solid 14k yellow gold basalt columns shaped internally threaded topper. This piece is a small asset to fill up the curated ear in a lobe or multiple cartilage piercings.
The piece is inspired by the natural volcanic formation in Northern Ireland and the famous Irish folktale of Finn McCool. Individually handmade in our studio in here in Dublin with the Phoenix park at our back door.
Nickel friendly and hypoallergenic.
Item sold singly.
- 8 mm in length of bar.
- Gauge (Thickness of bar going through the piercing channel): 16g (1.2mm).
- The Topper is external threaded and screws on an internally threaded bar.
- Topper Size 3 x 5 mm.
If you need your bar shorten/downsize to 6 mm size after your purchase, we size your bar specially for you. This takes 3-4 weeks. Simply contact us and we can set up for you to Pre-Order from us online.
SUITABLE WEAR FOR HEALED PIERCINGS
- Lobe piercing.
- Helix piercing.
- Tragus piercing.
- Flat piercing.
- Solid gold in 14k yellow gold , nickel friendly and hypoallergenic
- Total weight 0.72gm
- Hand-crafted in Ireland
- Hallmarked in Ireland's historic Dublin Castle
DELIVERY & RETURNS
- Free Shipping in Ireland when you spend €129 or more
- Your Loinnir Jewellery order will arrive in our signature packaging, beautifully gift wrapped in our signature gift box complete with an attractive outline of the historical and cultural inspiration behind each piece.