Solid Gold 9k Tumulus Diamond Ring
"In Ireland this world and the world we go to after death are not far apart."
Sleek and comfortable, the Tulumus diamond ring features a shimmering aesthetic. Using recycled gold, this solid gold ring of 9k in a high polished finish, features a H/S1 1.3 mm brilliant cut diamond in a flush setting. Handcrafted by the Irish jewellery designer, the Tumulus ring is a modern twist on the famous tumulus chambers, scattered across the Irish landscape.These circular sites are reminiscent of the eternity ring; symbolic of the continuous gyre where death creates life, and life creates death in an endless yet elegant continuum.This delicate ring is seen as a elegant engagement ring or alongside other rings as a stackable ring.
We have this ring available in the following sizes:
- US 5 1/4 UK J
- US 5 1/2 UK K
- US 6 / UK L
- US 6 1/2/ UK M
- US 7 / UK N
If your size is not listed, we can make your piece specially for you. This takes 4-6 weeks. Simply contact us and we can set up for you to Pre-Order from us online.
- Solid gold in 9k yellow gold bandwidth of 1.5mm to 1.8mm thickness
- Set with a 1.3 mm brilliant cut diamond in a flush finish setting
- Total weight of gemstone of 0.01 carat
- Hand-crafted in Ireland
- Hallmarked in Ireland's historic Dublin Castle
DELIVERY & RETURNS
- Free Shipping in Ireland when you spend €129 or more
- Your Loinnir Jewellery order will arrive in our signature packaging, beautifully gift wrapped in our signature gift box complete with an attractive outline of the historical and cultural inspiration behind each piece.
*As with all handmade jewellery, each one is individual (like you). Expect some minor differences to the image due to the organic nature of the process in creating these wonderful pieces.