Gold Vermeil Irish Shrubbery Hoop EarringsRegular price $172.00 Save Liquid error (snippets/product-template line 131): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
'Irish Shrubbery' gold hoop earrings is made in Ireland, using recycled sterling silver with 18ct yellow gold vermeil.
Native to Ireland, the Gorse (also known as the Whin) bush is rich in colour with yellow pea flowers that light up the Irish landscape. Letting the flowers wilt, Cara then created a mould to cast the whole piece. This Irish Shrubbery is often immortalised, for example in Patrick Kavanagh's 1947 poem ‘A Christmas Childhood’. A delicate pair of earrings marking memories to be treasured.
- Earring hoop diameter is approximately 13 mm
- Sterling silver with 18ct yellow gold vermeil and butterfly backs
- Hand-crafted in Ireland
- Hallmarked in Ireland's historic Dublin Castle
DELIVERY & RETURNS
- Free Standard Shipping in Ireland when you spend €155 or more
- Your Loinnir Jewellery order will arrive in our signature packaging. Beautifully gift wrapped in our eco-friendly boxes made of FSC-certified cardboard and paper with inserts made of recycled PET. Complete with an information card outlining the historical and cultural inspiration behind each piece.
*As with all handmade jewellery, each one is individual (like you). Expect some minor differences to the image due to the organic nature of the process in creating these wonderful pieces.