Gold Plated Giant's Causeway Pearl Drop EarringsRegular price €145.00 Save Liquid error (product-template line 131): -Infinity%
Both intricate and interesting, these Giant's Causeway drop earrings are created by the Irish jewellery designer, using sterling silver then plated in a luxurious amount of 18ct gold with a hexagon like detail The handmade piece of jewellery is inspired by the natural volcanic formation in Northern Ireland and the famous Irish folktale of Finn McCool. Featuring freshwater Keshi drop pearl which allow the pearl to dangle when worn in the ear, thus adding an eye catching lustre of elegance to these delicate earrings.
- Earring length is 20 mm x 5 mm from a stud post earring
- 18ct gold plated over sterling silver with gold filled butterfly back
- Freshwater Keshi pearl drop earrings
- Hand-crafted in Ireland
- Hallmarked in Ireland's historic Dublin Castle
DELIVERY & RETURNS
- Free Shipping in Ireland when you spend €129 or more
- Your Loinnir Jewellery order will arrive in our signature packaging, beautifully gift wrapped in our signature gift box complete with an attractive outline of the historical and cultural inspiration behind each piece.
*As with all handmade jewellery, each one is individual (like you). Expect some minor differences to the image due to the organic nature of the process in creating these wonderful pieces.
If you would like to learn more about the story behind the piece, click below and explore fascinating Irish legend that is 'The Giant's Causeway'