Silver Burren NecklaceRegular price €115.00 Save Liquid error (product-template line 131): -Infinity%
The Burren necklace is created by the Irish jewellery designer, using solid sterling silver.
The Burren takes its name from the Irish word boireann meaning, 'a stony or rocky place' which is a good description for this limestone plateau of North-West Clare. The Burren is internationally famous for its beautiful landscapes, the rare and remarkable flora which grows between the stone ridges, as well as its rich archaeological heritage. The Burren, as captured in these pieces, truly is a sight to behold. Individually handmade in our studio here in Dublin, Ireland.
- Necklace length 18 inches (45cm)
- Pendant length is 15 mm
- Solid sterling silver pendant
- Sterling silver chain with a clasp closure
- Hand-crafted in Ireland
- Hallmarked in Ireland's historic Dublin Castle
DELIVERY & RETURNS
- Free Shipping in Ireland when you spend €129 or more
- Your Loinnir Jewellery order will arrive in our signature packaging, beautifully gift wrapped in our signature gift box complete with an attractive outline of the historical and cultural inspiration behind each piece.
If you would like to learn more about the story behind the piece, click below and explore fascinating Irish landscape as is 'The Burren'