Silver Irish Shrubbery NecklaceRegular price $166.00 Save Liquid error (snippets/product-template line 131): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
The Irish Shrubbery necklace, crafted in Ireland, is a stunning piece of jewellery made from sterling silver. Its design is inspired by the vibrant colours of the Gorse bush, a native Irish shrub that features yellow pea flowers and illuminates the Irish countryside. The necklace was created by casting a mould of the Gorse bush after its flowers had wilted. This piece pays homage to the significance of the Gorse bush in Irish culture and literature, such as in Patrick Kavanagh's poem 'A Christmas Childhood.' It is a delicate pendant that serves as a meaningful keepsake of cherished memories.
- Necklace length 18 inches
- Pendant diameter is approximately 13 mm x 15 mm.
- Sterling silver with with curb chain finished with a clasp closure.
- Hand-crafted in Ireland
- Hallmarked in Ireland's historic Dublin Castle
DELIVERY & RETURNS
- Free Standard Shipping in Ireland when you spend €155 or more
- Your Loinnir Jewellery order will arrive in our signature packaging. Beautifully gift wrapped in our eco-friendly boxes made of FSC-certified cardboard and paper with inserts made of recycled PET. Complete with an information card outlining the historical and cultural inspiration behind each piece.
*As with all handmade jewellery, each one is individual (like you). Expect some minor differences to the image due to the organic nature of the process in creating these wonderful pieces.