Silver Torc Mini Detailed Hoop EarringsRegular price $166.00 Save Liquid error (snippets/product-template line 131): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
Crafted here in Ireland, the Sterling Silver Torc Mini Detailed Hoop Earrings showcase a contemporary iteration of the Bronze Age 'Torc' neck collars, featuring a distinctive and striking torc hoop design. These silver earrings are an excellent example of contemporary Irish jewellery design. The earrings have a slightly curved shape that gracefully contours around the earlobe, while engraved with a Celtic motif design that beautifully reflects light. Versatile and timeless, these earrings are perfect for any occasion and a must-have addition to any jewellery collection.
- Earring length is 13 mm from a stud post earring
- This collection is meticulously crafted by the gifted Irish Jewellery Designer, Cara Sturgess, who ingeniously upcycles the leftover sterling silver from prior castings within the collection to produce new and original pieces.
- Sustainable boxes made of FSC-certified cardboard and paper. Inside with inserts made of recycled PET.
- Sterling silver with butterfly backs.
- Hand-crafted in Ireland.
- Hallmarked in Ireland's historic Dublin Castle.
- Matching necklace available.
*As with all handmade jewellery, each one is individual (like you). Expect some minor differences to the image due to the organic nature of the process in creating these wonderful pieces.